Saturday 14 July 2012

Uluru

I enjoyed a walk around Uluru this morning.  I walked with a couple from WA.  We started off listening to cultural info on the rock and then continued around - it took a few hours (about 10 ks).  There were water holes around the bottom and I am going to go back tomorrow for some quiet contemplation.  I cooked up a dahl tonite on my little butane burner.  Also cooked some mushrooms and eggplant.  It was so yummy and probably good considering last night I had cheese and biscuits and chocolate for dinner.  It is such a great place I have decided to have an extra night here and will head off to Kings Canyon on Monday morning.

3 comments:

  1. would you like some dahl darl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really would love to be there.. and Kings Canyon is so beautiful too!! I imagine you'll take lots of pics.. loving the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to be there with you Barb Keep Blogging.!
    Enjoy the Canyon---Walk all around if you can!. Its incredible!

    ReplyDelete