Monday 9 July 2012

Day Five

Waved goodbye to Joy and Andrew who are now in sunny North Queensland.  Thank you both for a lovely stay in Adelaide - it is always great catching up.   
I was late leaving Adelaide today so haven't gone too far today.    Arrived in Snowtown about 5.30 pm as I wanted to set up camp before it got too dark.  It is amazing what preconceived ideas you have of a place because of what has happened here!!!  I am at a town showground camping area and only $7.50 unpowered so I am happy.  Three big caravans arrived here at the same time as me.  They are all travelling together and are friendly and helpful and even offered to get me an extension lead to plug into their power.
I had some lovely dip from the markets and dukkah on some very nice bread for supper.  I think it will be an early night.  I will head off to Port Augusta tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment