Friday 13 July 2012

Life is good....

I have just booked in at the campground at Yulara and will be off to the Rock soon.  I am so excited!!!!
What a beautiful morning - the light is amazing in the morning casting long shadows of the small bushes along the road.      I stayed at a lovely little free camp spot last night  (about 150 k from Uluru)   - I had some great company with fellow travellers and sitting around the camp fire chatting - A few couples from WA and a couple of girls from Tassie doing the 4WD and swag trip.

I love getting comments.  If you go to select profile and then name/URL you can type your first name (you don't have to put anything in URL) and then your name will come up with your comment (instead of annon)

I am off to have a bit of a wash!   Then to walk around Uluru. xxxxxxx0000000  

2 comments:

  1. Hey Barb,
    Just catching up on the Blogs, first time I have and I'm glad to hear you are safe and enjoying your travels,love the spiderman suit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonya, I am glad you are reading up on my adventures. Good to hear from you. x

      Delete