Wednesday 18 July 2012

Having a wander in Alice

King's Canyon - along the river bed


After a cold start I did the washing and then went into Alice Springs to do a bit of shopping and wander around. Also bought some nice sushi!   There are a lot of art, craft and photography shops so I had a nice look around.  I had a coffee with Yvonne (well not with her but she phoned when I was having coffee so it was nice to catch up!).  I went to Woolies and got some supplies and back to the camp ground to cook before it gets too cold and dark.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I loved King's Canyon when I was there many, many years ago. Beautiful photo!
    We actually did a little trip up Mt Buffalo this morning - only a little bit of snow lying around (which the kids loved of course) but it made it very picturesque while we were bushwalking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow - how good for the kids. Did you take some photos?? I would love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sushi. thats come a along way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice Lara. It took a while looking around for a good quick takeway bite for lunch. xx

      Delete