Sunday 21 October 2012

Food food food

Mmmmm.  Last night it was thai curry chicken.  I did one green curry and vegies,  red curry satay chicken with vegies, and just a vegie curry.  And rice in the rice cooker which is so easy.  I had help in the kitchen which made it so much easier with so many woks going. 

Today I made chocolate coconut slice with chocolate icing which turned out well.  I am getting used to doubling all my recipes.  We also had heaps of lovely navel oranges so we cut them up and soaked them in syrup in the fridge (sugar, water, orange juice, rum and honey).

We drove out to the granite outcrop to watch the sunset and have a few beers.

Tonight was roasted vegetable risotto (again I had help) and it was great (followed of course with the marinated oranges!

No comments:

Post a Comment