Saturday 25 August 2012

Up Up and Away

Just an update.  8.30 pm last night I got a call to say the morning whale watching cruise was cancelled (not enough people booked I think).  Afternoon cruises full.  So I was disappointed as you have a possibility of seeing them up close.  Anyway I went to the market this morning with Denise and Elizabeth and saw a market stall advertising flights to Cape Leveque and Horizontal Falls and I just booked it and it left at 11.30 am this morning!  Talk about spontaneous.  I went and it was amazing - 5 in a little plane including the pilot who was probably 23.  Fish and chips at the cafe at Cape Leveque - Coolajmon (or something).  Anyway I am going to hop in the shower and out for a drink.

3 comments:

  1. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbie,

    You are an amazing women doing all of that wonderful travelling, I am so happy for you.It will be lovely to see Tom again. I have got to before I die go to all of these fantastic places you have been to even though I am bit of a princess when it comes to roughing it. I need to try it!! Will catch up on your adventures during the week.xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments - Hope you have a great holiday Elaine.xxxxxx

    Brenda - the places are amazing and remind me what a big, diverse and wonderful country we live in. Not long before your holiday xxxx

    ReplyDelete