Friday 3 August 2012

More Darwin

a didge guy at the Mindil market last night


I caught the bus into town this morning so Myrtle could relax at the camp ground.  $5 pass for a day on the buses.  I went to an employment agency then had such good latte and muffin at Four Birds cafe and then a bus out to the Museum and Art Gallery.  A great exhibition of Cyclone Tracey (24 Dec 1974).   
Back into town on the bus and a look around and then back to the camp ground to put my feet up.  Very warm this afternoon.  There isn't too many people in the main street as I have been told they have built a huge shopping centre out at Casurina (sp?) and everyone goes out there.  I think there is enough big shopping centres in Australia and they are all the same.   I quiet liked the shops in the City Centre. So many eating places.  I think everyone eats and drinks a lot up here!
I would like to go to the wave pool, deckchair cinema and hire a bike.  Will see how I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment