Saturday 1 September 2012

Up and Down Hills

Hi have been relaxing this week and reading some books and going for walks with Petra and the little dogs.   Last night we all went to the open air cinema and saw Ted (very funny but silly - imagine a movie about a talking teddy bear!).  It was fun and we took pizza and drinks.  Today Tom and Petra took me 4WD up very rough hill tracks and done again of course.  I wasn't very brave and screamed a bit and closed my eyes.  Did some hyperventilating!  During the week I went to some agencies re jobs and a couple of other places to drop off resume.  I got offered one job but due to being with WA gov job it would take 4 weeks to get paperwork done and that is too long and I don't want to stay here that long.  So I will just go with the flow and see what happens or move on after awhile.  Stairway to the moon is one here - full moon rising over the lowtide mud flats.  We might go tonight or tomorrow night.   I hear there has been very cold weather and snow down south in Beechworth/Stanley - hope spring has sprung by the time I get home!  

5 comments:

  1. Hi Barb, thinking of you in the warm weather, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbs, what about a few shots of where you are now, youve left us all hanging on the cliff... Have you been to the Burrup to see the petroglyphs yet? they take you back to the ancient ancesters
    Hop Ali answers his phone. I will try to connect him too.
    Love Lees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, Yes I have been slack I have added another post. Yes I would like to go along the Burrup. Think I need a 4WD. I will ask Tom to take me. We have only gone as far as Hearson's Cove. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete