Saturday 22 September 2012

Farewell Karratha

This morning I said goodbye to Tom and Petra and Julie and Brian - it was so great to hang out with all of you and it is sad to say goodbye but I had to move on sometime and head towards home.  I am now at Lyndon Station.    Mollie-Beetle and Griff have grown and I met Leslie and Saffy.  Griff is 4 tomorrow so it is 3 years since I have been here.
Everyone is still coming to terms with last week's tragic accident.
On Friday night (after pizza night at home with Eddie and Fran visiting)  Tom and I went to the Speigltent in Karratha.  It was part of the Red Earth Arts Festival - very different - sword swallower and all.  Photos later. 

2 comments:

  1. spring has sprung , grass is growing xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi intrepid traveller! I have just caught up with your blog now that I have returned to oz. The weather here is beautiful at the moment but expecting a cool change at the weekend - that would be right!! Hae fun on your journey! Hati-hati (Indonesian for "take care". xxx

    ReplyDelete