Monday 2 June 2014

Appreciating Life

It has been a long time since my last post.  My big trip, in 2012, up the centre of Australia and out west was the reason I started this blog. 

I became busy with work and just doing basic stuff around the house and yard.  Sometimes I forgot to focus on the good things in life that bring me joy.   And now I have changed my mindset and other things....  

Recently I resigned from my job and decided to follow my bliss - to experience new places, new adventures and get work somewhere out there.  Well that is the plan...

And along the way I am going off on mini adventures.  I still have Myrtle and haven't sold her yet but have been venturing in other modes of transport!!   I am so reluctant to part with Myrtle however she may be going to a new home sometime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment