Thursday 9 July 2015

A new adventure.....

It is a very different adventure this time. I have sold my home and now my van is my home. A big change for me after 15 years of living in a lovely small community in the country. I will miss my neighbours who became my friends. A reluctant move as I so much enjoyed living there but my time of mowing lots of grass and gardening etc was becoming a chore so time to move on to new possibilities. I am in Melbourne having a lovely time with my niece and her family. There are lots of places to go and shops etc but so much traffic that it scares me!!! I think I already long for country life. We have had fun at op shops and got a few bargains and already know where the best op shops are. The Salvos are by far the most expensive. I had a lovely visit to Lara's cafe and had a very nice chicken and leek pastie. The chai tea there is excellent too. Also had a melting moment which does melt in the mouth. The next stop along the road....is....watch this spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment